Endometriosis or Chocolate cyst
Endometriosis is a conditions tissue growing outside the uterus and be affect in female. Most common in adolescent and it’s cause of severe menstrual pain, heavy bleeding during menstruation, and infertility. 2.5% of endometriosis can develop into cancer.
Cause of endometriosis
The cause of endometriosis is unknow. Maybe genetics, immune system, internal abdomen. Mostly found in people who have severe menstruation cycle, heavy vagina bleed.
Most common sign of endometriosis
- Pelvic pain
- Abdominal palpitation found mass.
- Lower abdominal pain during sex
Treatment of endometriosis
- Medications: during take medication for endometriosis treatment cannot pregnant and cannot help to pregnant in the future.
- Surgery: In general surgery is required in those who have cysts more than 3 cm. and need to get pregnant. For surgery have 2 types as below details
- Open surgery (old treatment) will have large incisions, pain, and risk for more complications.
- Laparoscopic is a new therapeutic for surgery patients will have small incisions, painless, short hospital stay, and can see the pathology of disease than open surgery because use small camera inserts to find the pathology of disease.